Insurance companies are in the process of rapid transformation with legacy modernization and adoption of Digital business technology to reduce cost and provide enhanced customer experience.
Core Systems modernization projects are accelerating at a rapid pace with the objective of integrating the new system of records with digital capabilities providing insights to data, reporting and analytics.
Sales and Service is the primary focus of every insurer and faster adoption and implementation of newer technologies requires experienced and knowledgeable resources to deliver projects on time.
Lines of Business
Personal Auto & Home
Commercial General Liability
Business Owners Policy
Some of the client engagements our team and
resources have supported
- Designed the test strategy for the complex business process flow stream.
- Defined the methodology for identifying the test data for various processes.
- Support the Guidewire Accelerator team for preparing use cases for integration points in PolicyCenter.
- Create initial Pre-Inception Master work plan to document all task required for Inception.
- Align timelines of task with the project milestone dates.
- Work with business on process flow for CPP.
- Activity/Task assignments for Analyst based on timelines finalized.
- Coordinate UX design work between in-house digital team & client for agency portal.
- Lead the Guidewire PolicyCenter requirements for CPP & BOP.
- Gather requirements for functionality not part of OOTB by reviewing standard base templates
- Facilitated product specification meetings with underwriters and client directors to address all questions related to Guidewire PolicyCenter OOTB functionality
- Support client business analyst in completion of functional story card backlog for cancellation, reinstatement, premium audit and reinstatement for BOP implementation
- Review stories with business and obtain approval
- JAD sessions with offshore development team to explain the story card functionality
- Design business scenarios for test validation of approved requirements
- Review and approve test cases created by testing team
- Planned requirements approach for Personal & Commercial Auto Digital state expansion
- Lead story mapping and requirement sessions for Digital - Quote & Buy and Policy Change transactions for State Expansions
- Lead the Pilot team to draft requirements using INVEST principles and GHERKIN format
- Lead sessions to document field level specifications and business rules for portal implementation
- Coordinated with GuidewirePolicyCenter team on requirements integrated to Digital- UW Blocks & Documents
- Triaged issues reported by UAT during testing and coordinated with Dev & Testing team for fix